Re: Libre alternative to google forms

From: Pen-Yuan Hsing
Subject: Re: Libre alternative to google forms
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 19:13:32 +0100

Hi Roberto,

I don't know if this will fit your needs, but I've been building a personal list of free software replacements for common proprietary programs (I know there are many lists like this), and it includes a section on online forms:

https://gitlab.com/penyuan/libreplacements/#surveys

Namely, Journey [0], Framaforms [1], EU Survey [2], and LimeSurvey [3] are (to the best of my knowledge) free software that can self-hosted. AFAIK each of them have hosted instances for you to start using right away with varying levels of customizability.

Hope this helps, and I hope other people can chime in with other (better) solutions.

[0]: http://welcome.journeysurveys.com/
[1]: https://framaforms.org/
[2]: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/
[3]: https://www.limesurvey.org/