Gamerzilla

From: Dennis Payne
Subject: Gamerzilla
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 15:53:16 -0400

I've decided to create a small video presentation about Gamerzilla.
Gamerzilla is an open source trophy/achievement system for games.
Playstation, Xbox, and Steam all have a trophy/achievement system. Open
source games have been out of luck. Rather than continue to get locked
into proprietary systems, I decided to develop an open source
alternative. It is still in an early stage but can now be added to
games and I wanted to get some information about it out there.

https://youtu.be/2Ce2yxHdW48

This is an idea I've had for a while but decided I had to do something
about it after LibrePlanet 2020.

--
Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com