Re: New video: The University of Costumed Heroes

From: Paul D. Fernhout
Subject: Re: New video: The University of Costumed Heroes
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 18:12:34 -0400

I *really* liked it up to the last 30 seconds when the villains were
apparently murdered in cold blood without a trial (disintegrated by
electricity). Is that really the message FSF wants to send? Is that what
Spiderman or Superman or Wonder Woman would do with evil doers? I'd
suggest modifying it slightly to show the evil doers are imprisoned or
such -- which would fit also with the last evil doer saying they were
foiled again by the FSF.

--Paul Fernhout (pdfernhout.net)
"The biggest challenge of the 21st century is the irony of technologies
of abundance in the hands of those still thinking in terms of scarcity."