Re: The sad decline of copyleft software licenses? :(

From: Ali Reza Hayati
Subject: Re: The sad decline of copyleft software licenses? :(
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 11:29:36 +0330

Actually, you're wrong. Software freedom started as a matter of justice.
Just read the history.

Justice is in focus. The Free Software Movement started to bring justice
to computer users. We want computer user freedom because it brings
justice. As RMS says:

"The free software movement campaigns for freedom for the users of
computing; it is a movement for freedom and justice."

https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/open-source-misses-the-point.en.html

You can also check the new video "The University of Costumed Heroes"
released by FSF which specifically says ""Computer user freedom is a
matter of justice."

https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/the-university-of-costumed-heroes-a-video-from-the-fsf

--
Ali Reza Hayati / alirezahayati.com
PGP: 6ACD 8BF4 4109 E852 96B7 2F20 6118 CCE2 1080 D0E2