Re: Colonizing education

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: Re: Colonizing education
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 07:28:48 +0000

On 09/12/2020 03:53, msunet wrote:
Do you have that iso available somewhere that you can share? I'd be curious to check it out.

Hi
Happy to share just trying to figure out the best way to share it it is about 415mb in size, so I can upload to https://upload.disroot.org/ which has a max upload size of 2gb and send the link over.

Then take it from there.

Paul

I have used kdenlive in the past for making dance videos (shellblade.net/shuffle.html), and it's legit stuff. At some point I also tried OpenShot, but the performance was rather sluggish at the time. With kdenlive that wasn't a problem, and there were also no surprises in the rendered output in terms of the audio/video synchronisation (which is important for dance videos, as you can imagine.)

"DVDs may seem rather old tech"

You mean they're not pay-per-view streamed pieces of DRM shit? Yeah, old indeed :)