Re: Free software presentation

From: Ade Malsasa Akbar
Subject: Re: Free software presentation
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 07:35:25 +0700

Hello, Free Software Community! My greetings and gratitude to Richard
Stallman. Thank you for everything. Greetings to you all, I am a new
member here.

On 12/8/20 6:08 PM, Paul Sutton via libreplanet-discuss wrote:
> I have now made a short presentation to help explain about free
> software licenses from the information on the FSF and GNU websites.
> Both are created using LibreOffice 7 impress (odp)
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/zleap-guest/freesoftwarepresentation
Hello, Paul. I have read the pdf one and I think it is great.

Malsasa

PS: I use Mailo.com email service as mentioned by the FSF at
https://www.fsf.org/resources/webmail-systems.