Re: Free software presentation

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Free software presentation
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 19:43:14 +0300

* Ade Malsasa Akbar <malsasa@mailo.com> [2020-12-09 19:23]:
> Hello, Free Software Community! My greetings and gratitude to Richard
> Stallman. Thank you for everything. Greetings to you all, I am a new
> member here.

That is good to hear. I suggest watching videos:
https://media.libreplanet.org

> > https://salsa.debian.org/zleap-guest/freesoftwarepresentation

On that hyperlink I would tell for Paul that it is better to separate
FreeSoftwarePresentation with spaces as it will be better picked up by
search engines.

> PS: I use Mailo.com email service as mentioned by the FSF at
> https://www.fsf.org/resources/webmail-systems.

Good for privacy. Email is not safe anyway, but you know how to use
PGP when necessary. It is great communication medium to send any kind
of files. Email message is truly an exchangeable shareable
hyperdocument that advanced collaboration in the world.

I would like, with some next funds available, to open up GNU Free
Software club here and there and let people promote GNU Free Software
in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda as in those countries it is
needed. It would be especially useful to have such club nearby
universities so that it is self sustained providing some services and
allowing people to learn programming and obtaining free software.

I was holding computer club back in time, two-three times, and would
like to establish new.

Jean