Re: Someone is auto-replying with no reply content

From: Greg Farough
Subject: Re: Someone is auto-replying with no reply content
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 10:34:43 -0500

On Wed, Dec 16 2020, Adonay Felipe Nogueira via libreplanet-discuss
<libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org> wrote:

> The user Stanisława Pałętka, which is apparently subscribed to this
> list. Attached is a reply from per, citing my message, but with no
> reply content.

I've noticed this for several months as well. I was able to look
through the archive and see that that user has never posted to the
list, except once to send one of their blank messages, so I've gone
ahead and removed them.

-g

--
Greg Farough // Campaigns Manager