Re: RMS is back on board

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: RMS is back on board
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 16:20:14 -0700

Having been personally close enough to see how some of the EFF founders thought, I will remain comfortable damning the organization in absolute terms. Nothing in their history of advocacy has changed my mind. Obviously other people without that direct experience might not have the same sense that blanket condemnation of EFF is well earned, and that's fine.

=t