Re: Support RMS

From: Ali Reza Hayati
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 13:38:55 +0000

Hello Deb,
I hope you're well.

Sorry for your experience. However, I should mention that I've been working
directly with RMS along with many women and never seen such thing. I can't
explain anything on behalf of RMS or GNU, but I can talk about my personal
experience and my women colleagues which was nothing but nice.

You mentioned people leaving, I should mention thousands who are coming back
because of RMS.

As far as I'm concerned, RMS is not convicted of anything and there is no proof
of harassment. Until then, I urge everybody to defend truth against false
accusations.