Re: Support RMS

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 08:53:34 +0300

* Danny Spitzberg <stationaery@gmail.com> [2021-03-27 03:00]:
> > “This list is not for that”
>
> Jean, yours seems to be a very narrow and selective interpretation of
> what’s written at
> https://lists.libreplanet.org/mailman/listinfo/libreplanet-discuss :
>
> “*A discussion list for the LibrePlanet free software community. Discuss
> developments in the world of free software, share your projects, and
> coordinate transportation and lodging to the yearly LibrePlanet
> conference.”*

You say I have narrow and selective interpretation and then you
present definition that is narrow and selective itself. So what you
really want to say? Make up your mind.

The definition does not include harassment, character assassination,
defamation, bullying, hate, etc.

I can give more arguments against your hate, but it is simple NOT for
libreplanet mailing list.

Reference:
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Safe_space_policy

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:About/Code_of_Conduct

Be respectful, be mindful, work together, advocate freedom.

Your rant regarding RMS does not belong here. Thank you.

Jean