Re: Support RMS

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 02:20:02 +0300

* Deb Nicholson <deb@eximiousproductions.com> [2021-03-27 02:04]:
> Well, it's disappointing but not surprising that a call for improving the
> way people are treated within the free software movement is being seen by
> some on this list as "hateful" or somehow in "opposition to free
> software."

Please do not generalize. You may have opinions, but expressed
generally are nothing but inciting more hate and division.

To say "Call for improving way people are treated within the free
software movement" is depicting free software movement negatively --
and you have no valid case, do you?

This list is not about the subject you are talking about, you made
your point, we made the point -- there are no facts that you can prove
or demonstrate, so how about lessening the noise about your sexist
allegations or taking it up directly with whoever you think you
should.

This list is not for that.