Re: “Free Software”: An idea whose time has passed?

From: Ramana Kumar
Subject: Re: “Free Software”: An idea whose time has passed?
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 09:29:20 +0000

   Thanks very much for forwarding that essay Danny! It makes a compelling
   argument, and I am inclined to agree. I'll be thinking about it more
   and deciding whether to move on from the FSF. (Presuming they do not
   engage with these points themselves...)

   On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 at 17:26, Quiliro Ordóñez <[1]quiliro@riseup.net>