Web Application, how?

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Web Application, how?
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 08:39:21 +0900

Hi!

So my friend and I are considering starting a worker cooperative, providing
customized data management (such as CRM) tools for cooperative enterprises, etc.

It seems many existing "modern" web applications are just facelift of what used
to be Microsoft Access custom forms - the pages may have HTML buttons and
pictures instead of Microsoft's Win32 controls...

Arguably HTML is more open standard than Proprietary Microsoft APIs.  But then
again, we are just dismayed by looking at barrage of Javascript "frameworks"
etc, the worst case-in-points of Do-o-Cracy.

For the development of web-based applications, what is the current cleanest or
the most recommended solution that is FSF-approved?

-Yasu