Re: Web Application, how?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Web Application, how?
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 10:09:26 +0300

* Yasuaki Kudo <yasu@yasuaki.com> [2021-05-15 02:40]:
> So my friend and I are considering starting a worker cooperative,
> providing customized data management (such as CRM) tools for
> cooperative enterprises, etc.

As I have my own Customer Relationship Management system,

> Arguably HTML is more open standard than Proprietary Microsoft APIs.
> But then again, we are just dismayed by looking at barrage of
> Javascript "frameworks" etc, the worst case-in-points of Do-o-Cracy.

I don't think those are comparable, but what I understand is you are
trying to think about the interface and presentation. So I have
something to say about that in the next email.

> For the development of web-based applications, what is the current
> cleanest or the most recommended solution that is FSF-approved?

The FSF so far I know, is not disapproving or approving your software.

You could however think of making your software part of GNU project.

In general, the free software philosophy is that software should be
free in terms of liberty.

If you license your software with GNU Afferto General Public License,
that would be most beneficial for people.

GNU Affero General Public License - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.en.html

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

https://stallmansupport.org/