Re: Ethical and inexpensive mailing list service?

From: Jean Louis
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 20:04:18 +0300

* Federico Leva (Nemo) <nemowiki@gmail.com> [2021-06-14 19:38]:
> Il 13/06/21 15:18, Jorge P. de Morais Neto via libreplanet-discuss ha
> scritto:
> > Do you recommend an inexpensive [...] and
> > ethical (privacy and software freedom) mailing list service?
>
> The GNU mailman wiki lists a few hosting services:
> https://wiki.list.org/COM/Mailman%20hosting%20services
>
> For small mailing lists (say, if you are a group of 10 friends), note that
> many hosting companies offer basic mailing lists in association with a
> domain name and/or mailbox (often using ezmlm), so you can look for that
> too.

I am using my Emacs packages and M-x rcd-mail-mailing-list and my
programs for mailing list. Of course I have my domains and online
servers where I relay the mail.

Part of that system is this package:

Emacs Lisp: rcd-mail.el package as bindings to GNU Mailutils "mail" program
https://hyperscope.link/3/8/3/0/3/rcd-mail-el-GNU-Mailutils-mail-program.html

The whole package is RCD Notes and I can help persons interested
install it. Source is not straight available online, as for now is not
so streamlined. I can guide a person.

RCD Notes for Emacs
https://hyperscope.link/3/7/1/5/5/RCD-Notes-for-Emacs-37155.html

I have never ever paid for mailing list services and I have never used
online databases to keep my leads and I have 225423 and making good
business with mailing lists. We are currently using that system to
close a large contract with multiple companies.

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/