Re: MS Teams and Windows 11

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: Re: MS Teams and Windows 11
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 07:10:43 +0100

On 26/06/2021 08:04, Jean Louis wrote:
* Paul Sutton via libreplanet-discuss <libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org>
[2021-06-26 10:02]:
In the mean time,

https://test.bigbluebutton.org/

is a useful link to allow people to try out Big Blue Button,  lets promote
the alternatives, of course there is also jit.si but BBB is designed for
education,  esp as if a BBB instance can be hosted in different
jurisdictions (such as in the EU/UK) then the GDPR apples.

Just thought I would highlight this.  If a barrier to people using free and
open source software is a perceived lack of tools,  is it due to the lack of
tools or lack of awareness of alternatives.   Most people have never heard
of Big Blue Button or Jit.si for example.

There is also OpenMeetings

Apache OpenMeetings Project – Installation
https://openmeetings.apache.org/installation.html

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman