Re: move from freenode

From: alimiracle
Subject: Re: move from freenode
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 21:10:09 -0700

> And now the miracle brings drama over here.
I don't want to bring the drama in this place.

It's an invitation to my new home.

> I see it as YOUR drama, not as any kind of general issue.
The freenode owners started that drama.
It's unfair that they take away your projectChannels from you and give it to someone else unknown.

> Please, who are you to tell people to which server to connect? Like do
> you know that guy, is it your friend, sister, brother, that you feel
> free to give an advise or you just find it proper to go around
> anonymous and incite the digital social protests? Imagine if you would
> come to my house with my friends in a party and start telling them to
>go to other house, to other party, oh my!

It's just an invitation. we're not forcing anyone to move.

And invitations are part of freedom.

If you want to stay, stay and if you want to come with us is welcome
I didn't hold your hand and take you by force

>There are 15999 users and 8350 invisible on 21 servers
>* 23 :operator(s) online
>* 17 :unknown connections
>* 22666 :channels formed
>* I have 1682 clients and 1 servers
>* Current local users: 1682  Max: 2094
>* Current global users: 24349  Max: 27825
>There are 15999 users and 8350 invisible on 21 servers
>* 23 :operator(s) online
>* 17 :unknown connections
>* 22666 :channels formed
>* I have 1682 clients and 1 servers
>* Current local users: 1682  Max: 2094
>* Current global users: 24349  Max: 27825
These are fantasy and unrealistic numbers.
All the big projects left freenode
When I was a kid, I used to run irc servers
It's so easy to Simulates the presence of clients
Note:

My nickname is ali miracle

you can name me "alimiracle " or " ali miracle"
I like alimiracle
have fun and be free
alimiracle