Re: COVID-19 testing

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: COVID-19 testing
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 08:04:39 +0300

* Danny Spitzberg <stationaery@gmail.com> [2021-08-20 01:04]:
> Fascism? Are you sure?

Yes. Maybe you better look up the meaning of fascim.

Example from Wordnet dictionary:

* Overview of noun fascism

The noun fascism has 1 sense (first 1 from tagged texts)

1. (2) fascism -- (a political theory advocating an authoritarian
hierarchical government (as opposed to democracy or liberalism))

I bet people don't know what true democracy is. I suggest
research. Almost anywhere on the planet there is no democracy, neither
the original Greek one was democracy, we are perverting the true
meaning of demos (people) and kratos (govern).

As when a citizen is forced to do the PCR test for the virus that is
so slightly different to flu that is fascism, as it is authoritairan,
order for COVID tests are given by politics despite the medial
advises. PCR test is used incorrectly EVERYWHERE in the world as it is
not to be used for diagnosis, it is diagnostic assistance tool.

Fascism is all about the strict control of citizens. That is exactly
what we get now in many countries, police curfews after 19 o'clock
like here where I am located in Uganda, obligatory non functioning
masks, fears, dehumanization, and very strong economical interests by
Bill Gates & Co. through WHO and corrupted governments. Uganda got US
US $450 million this year. All money funded to WHO by Bill and Melinda
is now paid back to Bill and Melinda's vaccine companies. Teachers and
officers are FORCED to get the vaccine. It does not sound as democracy
to me.

When I take the definition from Wikipedia:

"Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian
ultranationalism[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible
suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of
the economy,["

All elements are included in this context.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman