Re: COVID-19 testing (address@hidden)

From: Arthur Torrey
Subject: Re: COVID-19 testing (address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 13:22:16 -0400 (EDT)

The thing I've found necessary in such situations is to keep bouncing the ball
back into their court...
"You need to use tech"
-I don't have tech
"We can't do it w/o the tech"
-That's not my problem, find a solution...
"We don't have a solution"
- Are you refusing to provide care?  Are you engaging in discrimination? Can I
speak to your manager?
etc...
Ask them who their accrediting body is, and how to file a complaint...
Most hospitals are REQUIRED to have a 'patient ombudsman' who's job is to
advocate for patients having problems - drop it in their lap...
Basically you need to be enough of a pain in the posterior that they will find
a solution just to make you shut up and go away...

ART
Arthur Torrey - <arthur_torrey@comcast.net>