Re: Libre games jam - a proposal

From: Roberto Sánchez
Subject: Re: Libre games jam - a proposal
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 20:00:40 +0100

   Hello.
   Just a few short things...
   Godot can make both 2D and 3D games, it also uses (among others) a
   scripting language similar to python called Gdscript.
   Also, for this purpose, maybe the people at gdquest (  who provide
   Godot training materials whichI think are under free licences) could be
   potentially useful partners.

   Hope this is somewhat useful.
   Roberto
   On 6 Jan 2022 18:20, Paul Sutton via libreplanet-discuss