Re: FSF continuously harms Free Hardware

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: FSF continuously harms Free Hardware
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 23:13:09 -0500

  > https://www.wired.com/story/22-year-old-builds-chips-parents-garage/

He has made a chip with 1400 transistors.  I think that
making a processor capable of running GNU/Linux like the 15-year-old
processor in my T400s will take at least another decade, and probably
two or three.

I'm sure people will get there someday.  But RYF's policies should
be designed for the next few years, not for long-term policies.
We can't push long-term policies, we can only encourage them.