Re: thank you elon musk

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: thank you elon musk
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 13:39:21 -0700

   My tone is harsh because of decades of the FSF doing less and less of
   value in line with its mission.

   My tone is harsh because FSF politics took precedent over the movement.

   I wrote positive, not negative suggestions for what the FSF can do or
   at least try to aim for.

   I don't think they will make any serious effort because I think the FSF
   leadership prefers the current dysfunction.   I'll be delighted if they
   prove me wrong.

   -t