Re: thank you elon musk

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: thank you elon musk
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 16:06:13 +0900

You know, 'twitter' seems to be about tweeting or speaking, whatever that comes
to your mind.

Can we have some kind of a reverse system that is more about listening and
discovery?

Finding out what matters to people, who are allied with your current state of
thinking, etc.
I think this is also related to effective homepages and search engines - can we
have homepage systems that are integrated with the accompanying search engines,
so that we maximize our chances of understanding what others have in
mind?Rather than just HTML, we make the whole thing built up from the ground so
that content will be discovered and understood by interested parties.

To function properly, this kind of system will have no advertisement or any
form of influence or control, as that will add noise and make the system less
effective.  It might be more compatible with federalism and democracy. 😄

As far as the buyout is concerned, my hunch is twitter is an uninteresting
platform and billionaires can spend as much money as they wish as their latest
vanity project - its relevance on society seems minimal?

-Yasu