large messages (was: Support for creating shared C++ libraries on BeOS)

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: large messages (was: Support for creating shared C++ libraries on BeOS)
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:57:49 +0100

Hi Christian,

* Christian Biesinger wrote on Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 05:59:03PM CET:
> Hi again, and sorry for the late reply. I did, unfortunately, not have
> time to do this earlier...

That is no problem at all.

However, I guess some readers of this list might be annoyed by large
messages as yours.  First, please take my apology: we have moderation
turned on for messages >100KB, still I just allowed it through while my
mind was somewhere else.  Second, Christian, it would be nice if you
could pack attachments the next time (bzip2 or gzip are fine).  Thank
you.

I'll respond to the BeOS specific part of your message in a separate
reply.

Cheers, and sorry again,
Ralf