Re: [Lightning] Installing `lightning.h'

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Lightning] Installing `lightning.h'
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:54:12 +0200

Ludovic Courtès wrote:
Hi Paolo,

I'm trying to fetch your patches but mirrors.sourcecontrol.net is
painfully slooow.
I wonder if it is up at all...  Why does arch allow only a single mirror?

I uploaded a pre-release tarball on ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/lightning and it should be available soon. I think we're close to releasing 1.3, I only want to figure out what's left to do to support Mac OS X/Intel's different ABI.

Paolo