Re: [Lightning] Test case for `ldxi' with big displacement

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Lightning] Test case for `ldxi' with big displacement
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:01:26 +0200

Ludovic Courtès wrote:
Hi,

Lightning 1.2 does not correctly handle `ldxi' with big displacements on
PPC.  After tracking the bug, I re-discovered that you had already fixed
it in your branch (patch-19).  Anyway, I wrote a test case which you can
fetch from my Arch branch (patch-7) if it's useful.
Merged, thanks.
Also, I slightly modified `tests/Makefile.am' (in patch-6) so that the
CPPFLAGS are actually honored.  Currently, `AM_CPPFLAGS' is not honored
when test programs are compiled in a single phase (i.e., without going
through a `-c' phase first);
When does this happen?
Soon time for a bugfix release?  :-)
Yes.