Re: [Lightning] lightning testing tool - assembly like language - compi

From: Paulo César Pereira de Andrade
Subject: Re: [Lightning] lightning testing tool - assembly like language - compile and run
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 22:06:38 -0300

Paulo César Pereira de Andrade wrote:

  I corrected some problems in the lightning test and changed it to
use C/C++ style comments, and understand cpp output
# line "name"
so that one can use cpp to actually implement macros for the test tool.

  Also, I reworked the rpn.tst test/sample to actually match what is
expected to write portable lightning macro calls. This required
changing "allocai" to receive an extra "symbol" argument, but rpn.tst
should make it easy to understand the logic (and how to map it to C).

  Attached is a small patch to the lightning documentation.

> $ svn checkout http://exl.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/check/lightning
> lightning-test
>
>   I also implemented the examples in lightning.info, but there is
> no extensive tests yet, just the infrastructure.

[sorry for making of the lightning mailing list my playground :-),
 hope my messages will be useful to somebody]

Paulo