Re: [Lightning] Lightning arm port

From: Paulo César Pereira de Andrade
Subject: Re: [Lightning] Lightning arm port
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 09:01:36 -0300

Paulo César Pereira de Andrade wrote:

>>> SIGSEGV: __builtin_return_address(0) = 0x4017ed40 - info->si_addr =

>> FAIL: ldst

  Just corrected it. I thought I had made a run forcing it to
think it was armv4 or older, but there was a bug in jit_ldxi_d
if not using armv5 path.

  I just committed also an adaption of the code to
https://code.google.com/p/exl/source/browse/
in the trunk/{include,lib}/ejit*arm.{c,h} files. But it does not
yet pass all tests (pass like 95% of them), as it uncovered a bug
in the logic I wrote to keep track of live registers, what I will
debug next.

Paulo