[Lightning] Issue to build lightning-2.0 agains armv7hl

From: Jochen Schmitt
Subject: [Lightning] Issue to build lightning-2.0 agains armv7hl
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 17:27:12 +0200

Hello,

I have tried to build lightning-2.0 on rawhide anf the upcomming Fedora 20
release. Unfortunately, the build failed for the armv7hl architecture which
is a new primary architecture beginning with Fedora 20, so I have to put a
ExclueArch statement in the SPEC file.

Because the issue was complaints from the compiler about mismatched
"%ld" and "%lx" specifier in the printf calls, I thing there should be
a way to create a build of lightning for the armv7hl plattform.

It may be nice, if anyone here have a hint to solve this issue.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt