Re: improved lilypond-book.py

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: improved lilypond-book.py
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:46:38 +0200

The glossary hasn't been actively supported for a long time.
Christian Mondrup made a great job bringing it into its
current shape and I assisted with some Lilypond technicalities.

It would be great if someone could go through the document and
check that all the musical examples still look OK with the
current Lilypond version and also look over the general
layout and structure. Regarding its place in the documentation,
don't forget that the glossary is linked from
http://icking-music-archive.sunsite.dk/ (directly to its
URL in the development WWW pages), otherwise I don't have
any opinion.

   /Mats