Re: improved lilypond-book.py

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: improved lilypond-book.py
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 23:32:09 +0200

>> The glossary is not part of the info documentation.  Should we include
>> it in the lilypond manual, eg, as an appendix, or should we rename it
>> (ie: lilypond-glossary, musical-glossary), and install it separately?
>
> I think that music-glossary is a better name. I think it should not be
> part of the manual itself, as a large part of it is about
> music-theoretical concepts, which have no direct connection with
> Lily.

Ok, if not part of the manual, something like the music- prefix is
necessary.  I'll have a look.  If the name changes, we'll have to
trick something to keep external links to the document working.

> Hyperlinks are ok, of course, but we should have a macro to
> prevent the unreadable texinfo references showing up in the printed
> edition.

Ok, I'll check.  Should we contact/ask/notify Christian before making
macro and hyperlink changes?

Jan.