tupletSpannerDuration

From: Guido Amoruso
Subject: tupletSpannerDuration
Date: 20 Dec 2002 11:04:38 +0100

Hi,

I'd like to know whether this is a bug or a no more supported feature in
Lilypond 1.7.9. When I try to compile
http://lilypond.org/stable/input/test/out-www/lily-54763654.ly, I get:

Parsing...Backtrace:
In /home/guido/Lilypond/prove/tuplets.ly:
   1: 0* (make-moment 1 4)

/home/guido/Lilypond/prove/tuplets.ly:1:1: In expression (make-moment 1
4):
/home/guido/Lilypond/prove/tuplets.ly:1:1: Unbound variable: make-moment

ly2dvi: error: LilyPond failed on input file tuplets (exit status 2)
ly2dvi: warning: Running LilyPond failed. Rerun with --verbose for a
trace.