Once more, because some lines wrapped: PATCH: chord-name.scm for 1.6.6

From: Amelie Zapf
Subject: Once more, because some lines wrapped: PATCH: chord-name.scm for 1.6.6
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 22:33:49 +0100

Hi folks,

it went faster than I thought: here's a patch for American and jazz chords in
Lilypond 1.6.6. The file is commented and fully user-customizable. It should
be easy to put into 1.7.9 as well, as not very much has changed in this file
between these versions. I could prepare the file for 1.7.9, but I wouldn't
want to test it, because I don't want to install another version right now.

So I hope that this code makes it into 1.6.7, and also 1.7.10. The code may
be a bit lengthy, but it's shorter than what we had so far (26801 versus
28927 bytes). And plus, it seems to work.

Cheers,

Amy

--
Louey & Amy - Soul, Jazz & Gospel from Berlin

Wir sind umgezogen!
www.louey-amy.de ist jetzt www.loueymoss.com