Re: make error on CVS

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: make error on CVS
Date: 24 Jul 2003 10:39:35 -0400

>>>>> "Han-Wen" == Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> writes:

    Han-Wen> In that case, something is broken on your system. lrint
    Han-Wen> is declared in /usr/include/math.h according to your
    Han-Wen> manpage.

But it isn't in the actual file.

    Han-Wen> (just to be sure, you have

    Han-Wen>    /* define if you have lrint */
    Han-Wen>    #define HAVE_LRINT 1

    Han-Wen> in config.h ?)

Yes.

So what do I do to get a different math.h?

I expect this comes from being in between stable and unstable -- a
number of the things I've had to get from unstable to have the version
I wanted involved upgrading more than I would have expected.   So I'm
perfectly willing to get more stuff from unstable, but I don't know
what.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139