Re: AFM font handling corrected?

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: AFM font handling corrected?
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:37:21 +0200

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

As far as I can understand, this means that the values should be
multiplied by 10/1000 for cmr10, right? Note that the definition
of point here is different from what TeX uses 1 inch = 72.27pt,
but that should only make a minor difference.

Yep, I would think that too. The problem is that the result comes out wrong.

I have attached a blow up of the example from yesterday - processed with and without the afm. As you see, something is clearly wrong.

-Rune

GIF image

GIF image