New website (my redesign, work in progress)

From: Tyler Eaves
Subject: New website (my redesign, work in progress)
Date: 08 Aug 2003 00:04:41 -0400

Hi folks!

After seeing a request from Hans earlier today for someone to jazz up
the website a bit, I decided to dive right in.

http://tylere.ath.cx

Here's my personal todo list.

1. Create a logo. Done (See how you like it! I'm quite pleased. See a
full size version at http://tylere.ath.cx/lilylogobig.png)
2. Have the header and footer in a different color. Partially done.

3. Rework navigation menus. Not done. I'm leaning towards a sidebar at
this point. I just don't like the way it's handled now at all.

Comments? Criticisms? Flames?