Re: New website (my redesign, work in progress)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: New website (my redesign, work in progress)
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 10:39:28 -0700

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 00:04:41 -0400
Tyler Eaves <address@hidden> wrote:
> http://tylere.ath.cx
>
> Comments? Criticisms? Flames?

The top looks great, apart from the LilyPond capitalization thing.

I'm no so keen of the picture.  As a cellist I have no objection to the
Sarabande of Bach's second suite for solo cello, but the picture looks
a little too big, and it doesn't show off any really fancy features.
Once I've read the wonderful essay about typesetting I'll probably be
extremely impressed, but right now the music looks like something any
sheet music program could create.  The Bach is definately better than
the current picture, though.

Oh, and I think you lost the "documentation" tab from the top of the
page.  We should definately have the doc tab -- anything that makes it
easier for people to find the docs is a Good Thing.  :)