Re: Tab ?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Tab ?
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:50:05 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> (almost always a bad move) or you get a slew of warnings about how the
> string selection is being ignored when the notes are included in the
> conventional staff.  Because the warning is done in 2 lines of output, I
> can't even get rid of all the junk by piping stderr to grep -v.  Could
> you eliminate those warnings?

Yep, see 1.9 CVS.

As for tab defaults - I realize that the formatting for Tab should
really be done starting from an instrument description,
i.e. string-tunings and definitions for fret distances (Hey, we could
do quarter-tone fretted guitars ;-) It seems like a change that needs
some overthinking, especially since I don't play a
string-instrument. So, it will have to wait till after 2.0