Re: rehearsal mark problems

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: rehearsal mark problems
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:45:30 +0100

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
address@hidden writes:

For rectangles, see
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.0/input/test/out-www/collated-files.html#boxed-molecule.ly

Thanks!  IMHO boxing rehearsal numbers is quite common, and changing
molecule-callback is extremely low-level.  I vote for a shorthand.

Anyway, there should be a small remark in the rehearsal mark
documentation how to get boxed numbers.

there is a \markup command for that , iirc.

Which is good when you want to box a single rehearsal mark, but not
when you want all of the boxed with a single setting.
Should I add a short-hand for the property setting
in ly/property-init.ly ?

   /Mats