Re: scheme interface for all LilyPond syntactic constructs

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: scheme interface for all LilyPond syntactic constructs
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:05:09 +0100

Sat, 28 Feb 2004 00:43:00 +0100, Han-Wen a dit :

 > address@hidden writes:
 >> The goal of course is to help users (hmm, it cannot be only me, there
 >> must be few others!) creating scheme functions. Collateral damage:
 >> internal function definitions may also be simpler.
 >>
 >> Do you think that could actually be interesting? ie: should I go on
 >> implementing and documenting this?

 > I'm not sure, I don't feel a pressing need for this, but if this
 > "library" would be properly separated, we could ship it in some way.

 >> Note: There is some overlap with some functions from
 >> music-functions.scm.

 > If we go this route, the overlap should be merged.

Well, it's my hacking pleasure to write these things, so I'll go on
anyway, at least for my own convenience. I think that might open
interesting pathes, though. Enough words, I'll try to make good
examples of what can be done in the user side with it.

nicolas