Re: LilyPond 2.1.36 is out

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.1.36 is out
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:43:09 +0200

On Tuesday 30 March 2004 12.54, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> .36 is out.  It has a big bunch of updates for the documentation.
> This release can be considered a second 2.2 release candidate.

I have reported a large number of bugs lately, of which most simply are
unmotivated warnings, or seemingly harmless programming_errors (with no
examples demonstrating actual incorrect output). I suppose these bugs are not
important to fix before 2.2, so I'll just bundle them in a big mail after the
release.

However, one of my reported bugs is actually severe and was never fixed:
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2004-03/msg00273.html
(just try compiling the .ly code - the output is weird)

Apart from that bug + the partcombine problems, I have nothing left to report
right now that could stop a 2.2 release.

Erik