Re: Documentation for Fret Diagram properties.

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Documentation for Fret Diagram properties.
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 19:59:43 -0400

On Mon, 2004-07-05 at 17:18, Carl Sorensen wrote:
> I've added documentation for fret diagram properties to
> define-grob-properties.scm and define-grob-interfaces.scm.  These
> changes, along with updates to the ChangeLog are included in the
> attached patch.
>
> Note:  The CVS has not yet been updated with my previous patch
> (20040705fret.patch), so the ChangeLog entry in this patch duplicates
> the previous one.  How should I handle this type of situation in the
> future?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Carl

This patch is updated from the latest CVS release.  It updates
fret-diagrams.scm, define-grob-properties.scm, and
define-grob-interfaces.scm.

It should replace the patch attached to the previous email.

I'm sorry about the multiple patches.  I believe I'm finally learning
how to develop with the current CVS.

Thanks,

Carl