Lilypond web interface?

From: Stan Mulder
Subject: Lilypond web interface?
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:33:04 -0400

I would like to add music notation to my percussion website. My idea is to allow discussion forum participants to generate no more than four measures at a time for example and discussion purposes in as simple a way as possible. Has this topic been addressed before amongst Lilypond users? Anything in a php interface would be cool.

Thanks,
Stan Mulder