Re: lilypond/Documentation/user basic-notation.itel... [lilypond_2_6]

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: lilypond/Documentation/user basic-notation.itel... [lilypond_2_6]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 00:06:52 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:

On 30-Jun-05, at 1:39 PM, Graham Percival wrote:

CVSROOT:    /cvsroot/lilypond
Module name:    lilypond
Branch:     lilypond_2_6
Changes by: Graham Percival <address@hidden> 05/06/30 20:39:01

Modified files:
    Documentation/user: basic-notation.itely examples.itely
                        lilypond-book.itely

I only applied about half a dozen lines of patches to these files.  Why did
it end up modifying the whole file?  What did I do wrong?

I think the CVS diff -> email script is broken when changes are applied to a non-HEAD branch of CVS. Can you file a support request with savannah.gnu.org?

thanks,