RE: Settings for bagpipe music

From: Sven Axelsson
Subject: RE: Settings for bagpipe music
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 08:23:24 +0200

Yes, I have grace notes for all the common piobaireachd stuff.
I also intend to have the abbreviated notation substituted by
simply setting a flag. This is where you don't write the actual
notes, but \prall or \trill in the ground and T or C in the
taorluath and crunluath,

> I have also been working on a parser for BMW type entry for
> light music.

Sounds interesting. I did my music using BagpipeTeX before, but
Bagpipe Music Writer is obviously very common, so a bmw2ly
program would be most useful.

--
Sven Axelsson