2.6.3 crashes

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: 2.6.3 crashes
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:35:42 -0400

I was getting this error when building from CVS, but I have now
installed the autopackage and am getting the same error.

Attached is the log from running "lilypond twinkle-pop.ly".  This is
on a Debian Sid system.  Autopackage is installed as a user, but I've
gotten the same error running the cvs 2.6.3.  It seems to happen on
all the lilypond files I've tried.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

I lost mail from Friday, August 5 to Sunday August 7, so if you sent
me anything then, you'll have to resend.