Turkish notation key signatures possible?

From: Adam Good
Subject: Turkish notation key signatures possible?
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:14:51 -0400

Hi,
I'm a (brand)new user of Lilypond. I think it's really interesting, i like it!

I was really excited to see that it's possible to used "microtonal" accidental characters since I study and play Turkish Classical music.

I didn't see anything in the manual for this, maybe i overlooked it.

what i really need to be able to do is to make ANY kind of key signature that i want using any of these characters (with normal sharps and flats available too).

so if for example i wanted to put a backwards flat sign on "B" followed by 1 sharp sign on "F", is this possible?

have a look here for what i want it to look like:
http://www.neyzen.com/images/notalar/rast/rast_p_benli_hasan1.gif

If this is possible, you will be making many people VERY happy!

Hope to hear from someone.

best,
Adam Good
http://www.adamgood.com