Re: moderation policy

From: drl
Subject: Re: moderation policy
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:59:09 -0600 (CST)

>> From: Jean-Charles <address@hidden>

>> 3- How to handle people like me, who have suscribed and activated the
>> option not to get every post on the lists (even if for a while) but
>> would like to reply to when they have the trick?

Your situation is unchanged.  Anyone with a subscribed address, whether
it receives mailings or not, can still post to the list just she or he
could in the past.  The only change is that we now want *non-subscribers*
to use the Gmane interface instead of posting to the list email address.

I suppose I should point out that this now applies to the lists that have
existed for a few years - I do not know what policies will apply to the
new French language list.

         David