Re: \renameouput? \renameinput?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: \renameouput? \renameinput?
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:26:31 +0100

Graham Percival wrote:
What does \renameinput do? I was hoping to use it to rename the output, but it doesn't work. I have a file (foo.ly), which I want to output to bar.pdf .

This is part of lilypond interactive mode, so I can't easily just rename the output with the shell. Details about this will come very soon after I fix this issue.

This is meant for displaying something readable for lily-47382973.ly when there is an error.